Five Photo Story
Based on a Flickr group, Five Photo Stories tell tales using five images with no supporting text or audio, aside from the story title. The images can be found online, but it’s usually easier for students to take their own photos. The guidelines on the Flickr group site suggest that storytellers use the following structure. For more examples, visit the Five Photo Story Education Group.
- Photo 1: Establish character(s) and setting
- Photo 2: Create a situation where multiple actions might occur
- Photo 3: Engage the character(s) in the situation
- Photo 4: Built toward a likely outcome
- Photo 5: End with a surprising--but logical--finish
Use the tools below to create a Five Photo Story.