Lord of the Flies project
By, Max Kubas
Jack's Tribe (Dictatorship)
Ralph's Tribe (Democracy)
My Island Society
My rules would be:
- No killing
- No stealing
- No alcohol or drugs for recreational use
- Schooling up to 18 is required
- Everybody will learn how to hunt
- Everybody is equal as far as government vs. citizens go
- Dusk curfew for everybody
- Two child limit per family
- Every citizen must work at least 8 hours per day
- Any law broken will be dealt with by vote amongst all citizens
I would create a law enforcement to enforce these laws. These people will be volunteer and work in 2 groups, a night group, and morning group. These groups will alternate each week. Morning people one week will be the night group the next week and visa versa. In my mind law enforcement is a necessity as in 2013 the FBI in the United States in just one township had over 2000 crimes. (FBI) Without a law enforcement none of these crimes would have been taken care of and probably would have had many more then 2000. That is my own island society.
North vs. South Korea
Baltimore Maryland Conflict
FBI. FBI, 08 May 2013. Web. 29 Apr. 2015.
Golding, William. Lord of the Flies. New York: Coward-McCann, 1962. Print.
"Korean War." History.com. A&E Television Networks, n.d. Web. 30 Apr. 2015.
Network, Compiled By Mary Bowerman. "Five Things to Know after Baltimore Riots." USA T today. Gannett, 28 Apr. 2015. Web. 30 Apr. 2015.