January 28, 2019
- Tuesday, January 29 - 6:30 Gr. 2/3 Math Night (Snow Date: Feb. 5)
- Friday, February 1 8:45 am Principal's Parent Coffee
- Friday, February 1 9:00 am Kindergarten ACT Performance: Leeny del Seamonds ¡Vive El Cuento! (Live the Story!) Parents welcome to attend.
- Wednesday, February 6 - NAEP Testing (for Gr. 4 - selected at random)
- Friday, February 8 - 6:30 pm Science Fair
- Tuesday, February 12 - 6:30 pm Gr. 4/5 Math Night (Snow Date: Feb. 26)
- February 18-22 - School Vacation Week
Midyear Update with Christina Gavin & Rick Rogers
Last Thursday marked "Halfway Day" ( Day 91 of the school year.), Please join us for an informal presentation and open Q&A in which we will provide a brief update highlighting some of the curriculum initiatives and school improvement work that has taken place so far this year and preview what's ahead for the second half of the school year.
Reports Cards Available at end of the school day on Friday, February 8
Do You Know Your Parent Portal Log-in?
In order to access your child's report card, you will need to be able to access the Aspen Parent Portal: https://ma-lexington.myfollett.com/aspen/logon.do
Please take a moment this week to check that you remember your log-in. If you have any issues with your log-in, please email email@example.com. Response time will be faster if you check ahead. The school office is not able to assist you with log-in issues.
Parent Information on LPS Report Cards
Maker Space Slots Still Available & Donation Thank You
Maker Space Slots Available for Monday Morning Session (4/22, 4,29, 5/6)
Due to the significant interest expressed by families and the increased staff willing to host sessions, we've been able to add some more capacity. There are a few slots remaining in the before-school sessions. Here is the link to register: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SW4E7H6j91fydo8nwk06ukLt59e8sPX4zGo5zNfJNgY/edit
Chase Plumbing & Ferguson Showroom Donation Thank You
Our thanks to Chase Plumbing Company & Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Showroom in Burlington for their generous donation of materials to our Maker Space. Thank you to Estabrook parent Jennifer Chisholm for helping make the donation possible.
Safety Reminders from our Crossing Guard
- Use your blinkers to indicate if you wish to turn into the driveway and to show which direction you intend to exit.
- Do not turn into the driveway until signaled to do so in order to ensure there is space in the pick-up/drop-off lane.
- Most important: Drive slowly and use caution and patience.
Estabrook Winter Concert
Grades 4/5 Strings
Ms. Brainard, Ms. Billings-White, and Ms. Garcia lead our strings playing in honor of long-time teacher Janet Haas.
Fifth Grade Band
Mr. Forman and Mr. Tracy conduct the Fifth Grade Band.
Fifth Grade Chorus
Estabrook Music Teacher Kris Matthews leads the Fifth Grade Chorus.