Fab 5th - Weekly Update
September 21, 2019
- SLO/Professional Goals are Due - 9/25
- Sheltered Instruction Training - By October 15th
- One of our district requirements is for all of our teachers to be trained in sheltered instruction. Please make sure that you view the 4 min video and fill out this Google form once you have watched the video. The deadline for all teachers to complete this training is October 15th.
- Set up your Seesaw Account
- If you have a GT student or a SAIL student in your homeroom, be sure to add these teachers as co-teachers. If you need help setting this up, let me know!
- Attendance Compliance:
Complete the Compliance Acknowledgement form at the end of the document. It is a link in the last slide.
Lunch Reflection - Monday
On Monday, make sure that students with lunch reflection KNOW that they have it. It is the subject teacher's job to let students know prior recess. It is a crazy day without us having to track students down.
Meetings this Week:
September 24: ITL - Sarah
September 25: Kid Talks
September 19: Power Hour
September 27: 504 - Sarah (9:30)
Celebrate Smith Pledge Leaders
Looks like we are the first ones up to lead Celebrate Smith. Here is the schedule. The patriotic song is the Star Spangled Banner.
Sept 27 - Rader
Things to Think about:
- Cool down spot procedures, expectations
- Power Hour Plans
- WIN groups and structures
- Planning week of 9/30 - have testing and author visit and power hour....
Dates To Keep in Mind:
September 23: Vision/Hearing Screening
September 24: Picture Day
September 24: Pine Cove Parent Meeting
September 25: SLO/Professional Goals Due
September 27: Stampede Kick-off
October 1 - 3: CogAT
October 2: Author Visit (10:00 - 10:45)