September 23, 2022
23-30 - Book Fair
26-30 - “College GO Week!”
29 - Picture Day
6 & 7 - Parent/Teacher Conferences
7 - eLearning Day
7 - End of 1st Nine Weeks
10-14 - Fall Break
16 - Sidewalk Prophets in North Vernon (tickets below)
24-28 - “Red Ribbon Week”
25 - CCS Spirit Night @ Chick-fil-A
Picture Day Schedule:
* CCS NV - Student Photos will be taken after lunch
* Volleyball Pictures (Elementary, JH, JV, and Varsity) will begin immediately after school
It's not every day that award-winning Contemporary Christian Music groups perform in our community!
A few photos of the "Space Adventure" Dress Up Day!
If you have any questions regarding Middle School Basketball, please email Mr. Glasser (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Crusader Athletics have started! Want to be in on all the action? Check out the link below for team schedules!
Did you know...?
...our Athletics programming at CCS is self-funded? Crusader coaches and staff are volunteers! Here is what that means for all of us...
- Each year, our Athletic Department requires $68,000-$72,000 to cover costs for things like: referees/officials, equipment/maintenance, uniforms, tournament entry fees, off-campus facilities, athlete awards, etc.
- Participation in athletics is FREE for all CCS students. We can offer this because of our on- and off-campus fundraising efforts…staffed by you!
- Each athletic family is required to volunteer for a total of 6 athletic events, one volunteer fundraising day at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and Indiana University Home Football Games.
If your student is participating in ANY sport this year (volleyball, basketball, mini-cheerleading, cheerleading, baseball, or softball), we need your help to staff our concessions and admissions stations during the Fall and Winter months. Please consider volunteering during another team's game, so all Crusader families have the opportunity to see their favorite athlete compete.
In an attempt to streamline this process, we have created a sign-up for all of our scheduled home events to date (volleyball and basketball). Please note: These dates are subject to adjustment/change based on team and facility availability, weather etc. When you have signed up, you will be notified automatically, should your shift change.
Click on this link to sign-up!
Any K-12th grade girl wanting to Cheer, please contact Mrs. Felde. Cheer Families are asked to join Mrs. Felde in the Gym at 3:30pm on September 20, 2022, for an informational meeting and uniform fittings. If you have any questions, please email Mrs. Felde (LFelde@columbus-christian.org).
Thank you again for your support. Let's Go, Crusaders!
CCS Athletics Department
P.S. CCS uses EventLink. Download the app or go online to set up your free account and join our Columbus Christian School Calendar for the most up-to-date information on games and practices.
Email Coach Roth (email@example.com) to sign up!
Columbus Christian School Contact Info.
How to stay connected:
YouTube: Columbus Christian School