8th Grade Social Studies 2018-2019
Mr. Klima's Class Volume #11 April 1st, 2019
Welcome to 8th Grade Social Studies!!
If you ever have questions feel free to text me at 210-504-5537 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What have we been learning??
What are we going to learn??
Student will be studying Lincoln's speeches, like the Gettysburg Address, and his inaugural address. Students will also learn about significant individuals on both sides during the war.
When's the next test?
Wednesday and Friday by appointment
everyday during lunch.
Check your students grades, set up reminders when a grade drops below a certain number, contact teacher. It's all in one spot. Register now if you don't have this!!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes you may as long as you bring it back, there is shelf in the back to keep all binders so we don't forget. Every student needs a 1.5 to 2 inch binder for history class and is required to keep up with notes.
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays from 3:40-5:00 pm or during lunch. Just get a lunch pass from me and let me know in advance when you are staying
- 5 days from the time the grade is given back for up to an 80.
- Yes, but consider staying after to get the instruction you missed so you understand the work. A good time to ask for absent work is during lunch or at the beginning or end of class.
Mr. Klima, is there a textbook for this class?
- Yes, I will have a class set but you must check one out to use from Mr. Vela or Mrs. Miranda, our AP's. Just ask and they can help. Online textbook is Username: hays+id# and password is hayscisd10. Make sure to change your password after logging in!!
School website for the Social Studies Department. Great resources for students. Check it out!