Hours: 8 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Phone: (330) 689-5470
Secretary: Mrs. Belinda McClain
9:05 a.m. -- Tardy bell
3: 25 p.m. -- Afternoon announcements
3:26 p.m. -- Dismissal begins
3:55 p.m. -- Student supervision ends
From the Desk of the Principal
Dear Woodland Families,
Welcome to the 2021-22 school year! I hope everyone had a wonderful summer and is looking forward to a great year at Woodland. I would like to extend a special Bulldog welcome to all of our new families, especially our new kindergarten families!
In the monthly Woodland Ways newsletter you will find information on a wide variety of topics -- upcoming events, classroom highlights, procedure updates, PTA news and events, district news and community events. I encourage you to read Woodland Ways each month so you don't miss out on important information.
As always, the Woodland staff is here to help your child have a successful year. Plese don't hesitate to call if you have questions or concerns.
Mrs. Muckleroy, Principal
Class Placement Notification
Mask guidelines for the start of school
Car Rider Procedures
New families should receive a car rider packet in the mail containing two mirror tags, backpack tags and instructions. PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY!
A few reminders:
- Students can be dropped off in the car line at 8:50 a.m. Please pull up to the staff member stationed at the gym door and have your student exit your vehicle to the right (closest to the building).
- Adults should NOT exit the vehicle at any time while in the car line.
- During pick-up, students will not be released to a vehicle without the correct tag; if you do not have your tag, please park in a space and come into the office to sign out your child.
- Please keep to the right while in the car line; this enables buses to get through.
An efficient car line depends on EVERYONE'S patience and cooperation.
Student of the Month
- Practice Kindness
- Act Responsibly
- Work Hard
- Show Respect
Teachers choose one student each month. Students of the Month receive a certificate, a Bulldog Paw pin, and have their picture displayed on the Student of the Month bulletin board by the gym.
Open House Grades 1-4
Wednesday, Aug. 18th, 6-7pm
2908 Graham Road
Kindergarten Open House
Wednesday, Aug. 25th, 5-6pm
2908 Graham Road
- August 30: School Picture Day
- September 3: PTA Ice Cream Social (volunteer fingerprinting available): 6-7 p.m.
- September 6: Labor Day (NO SCHOOL)
- September 16: PTA Meeting, 6-7 p.m. (Woodland Library)
- September 29: Scholastic Book Fair Family Night, 4-8 p.m. (Woodland Library)
In the Community
Made in Ohio Arts & Crafts Festival
September 3, 4 & 5
Hale Farm & Village
For more information, click on: https://www.summitcountycalendar.com/event/Made-in-Ohio-Arts-Crafts-Festival
Stow Summer Sunset Blast 2021
September 4-5, 5:00-10:00 p.m.
Silver Springs Park
For more information, click on: http://stowohio.org/stow-summer-sunset-blast/
Fall Hiking Spree
Summit Metro Parks
September 1-November 30
For more information, click on: https://www.summitmetroparks.org/summit-metro-parks-sprees.aspx
Parade: 5:00 p.m.
Game: SMF vs North Royalton
7:00 p.m. @ HS Stadium