AP Env. Science AB: Week 7 Update
14 week Spring 2020
This Week's Focus: Energy and Plate Tectonics
We will finish our study of Energy and begin our study of Plate Tectonics this week. Specifically, we will be focusing on energy conservation, natural resources, plate tectonics, and mining. More information about the content, the location of each handout, and helpful hints for each assignment can be found in the Module 7: Energy Use and Energy Sources Course Resource Newsletter and Module 8: Plate Tectonics Course Resources
Did you know that we are about halfway done with the course?
Are your grades where you want them to be? You have about half of the course left to bring your grade to where you'd like it to be at the end of the semester. Do you want an A but have a B? Do you want to pass but aren't currently? Why not try the following for the second half and see if something changes? What have you got to lose?
- Watch the live synchronous sessions or the recordings
- Spending the suggested 60-90 minutes per day on environmental science
- Start your assignments earlier, rather than later
- Study for your tests and quizzes
- Do the practice problems and ask questions if you don't understand something.
Remember, if nothing changes, nothing changes.
As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me:
470-238-8663 (call or text; please do not call after 8 PM)