The Riebli Record
John B. Riebli Elementary-July 27, 2021
If you have already completed the 2021-2022 Data Confirmation process for your student(s), printed, signed and submitted your student's Emergency Cards, PLEASE DISREGARD THIS information.
The Parent Data Confirmation portal is now open for the 21/22 school year. Parents may access online Data Confirmation by going to
(Please use a desktop/laptop computer to access, the system does not work well on cell phones.)
Parents/guardians are required to complete the process for each student. and the process is not considered "complete" until you have printed, signed and submitted your students' Emergency Cards.
Data Confirmation must be completed by August 27, 2021.
If you don't have computer access or printer capability, please contact District Executive Assistant, Alicia Mills at email@example.com or by calling 707.524.2972.
Meet Mrs. Todd
Before coming to Riebli, I was a Principal for 9 years in Petaluma, including Kenilworth Junior High and Grant Elementary School. I also have taught 6-12 graders in Rohnert Park and Sacramento. I was born and raised in Santa Rosa, attending Slater Jr. High (where I met my Hubby) and Montgomery High School (and I had some of the same teachers as both of my parents who also attended these schools). I went to UC Davis for my undergrad work and Sacramento State for my Masters and teaching credential. I am married to the amazing Dave and we have a son, Jasper.
I love to read, travel, camp, Watch Giants Baseball and hang out in the backyard and play!
BELL SCHEDULE FOR KINDERGARTEN
- Wednesday is an early release day. Kindergarten gets out at 12:42.
- Drop off begins at 8:10am in the Kindergarten play yard. Parents, help your student hang up their items and then have them go play. Once you have helped, please step outside the play yard.
- After school the play yard is open until 3pm. There is no bathroom access in the Kindergarten classrooms.
Here is the schedule:
Bell Schedule -Grades 1-6
- Wednesday is an early release day.
- Drop off begins at 8:00am. Students go the blacktop. There is marked areas for backpacks to go (by grade level) while students play.
Here is the schedule for MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY:
GRADES 1 – 3
8:30 - 2:42pm
GRADES 4 – 6
Here is the schedule for WEDNESDAY:
GRADES 1 – 3
GRADES 4 – 6
FAQs about coming to Riebli
- Do I need to send a backpack to school with my child?
- Yes, you should send your student with a FULL SIZE backpack daily.
- Do I need to pack a snack and lunch for my child every day? What kind of items and what about a drink?
- Yes, pack a snack daily. Good snack ideas are: Pretzels, fruit, crackers, cheese, carrots, etc.
- Make sure the items are easy to open for your student. A water bottle is very important to have for school daily. Lunch, you can pack a lunch or your student can get a hot lunch.
- Where should I pick up my child after school?
- If your student goes to ECC aftercare, students go to their rooms. If you (or another adult) is picking up your student, there will be information coming about where pick up is by teacher.
- Anything I should know about what my child should wear or what shoes to wear or not wear? Are hats okay to wear to school?
- Students should wear clothing they can play and move in. Closed toed shoes are a must. Hats are allowed outside only.
- What is the schedule for the beginning of the school day?
- School starts at 8:30am! If you arrive between 8:00 and 8:25am, the play yard is open for students to play on. Students line up and wait for their teachers to come and bring them to class at 8:30.
- What is the procedure if we arrive late for school in the morning?
- If you arrive after 8:30 am, stop by the office for a tardy slip before heading to class.
- Do I need to send any school supplies with my child?
- See the list above for Grades 1-6. Kindergarten will get more information at Back to school night.
- What is the number to call if my child will be absent?
- The absent hotline is 707-524-2980.
- If you plan to be on vacation for 5 or more days, you need to apply for independent study. Talk with your teacher and see the office to set this up.
2021-22 COVID rules as of 7/26/21
1. When students are in the classroom, all individuals (staff and students) must wear a mask.
2. No social distancing separation of desks are required.
3. While outside, masks are optional for students.
4. We will return to the regular bell schedule for the 21-22 school year.
5. Volunteers are allowed. You MUST have a vaccine card on file with the office. Mask must be worn.
6. No parents on Campus before or after school. We will have staff greeting students from 8-8:30 in front of the office and kindergarten. NO TEMPERATURE CHECKS ARE REQUIRED.
7. At this time, plan on Back to School night being Virtual. More information to come.