The Bobby's Run School Bulletin
Friday, March 26, 2021
Social Emotional Learning Week at Bobby's Run
Specials Schedule & Grading
Monday: Music with Mrs. Naylor (firstname.lastname@example.org) from 1:30 to 2:10
Tuesday: Art with Mrs. Scacco (email@example.com) from 1:30 to 2:10
Wednesday: Health & PE with Mr. Gigger (firstname.lastname@example.org from 8:35 - 9:25 and 9:30 - 10:20
Thursday: Computers with Mr. Day (email@example.com) from 1:30 - 2:10
Friday: Library (third grade) World Cultures (fourth and fifth grade) with Mrs. Giansanti (firstname.lastname@example.org) from 1:30 - 2:10
Preschool Expansion 2021-2022 School Year
The Lumberton Township School District will continue expanding its FREE preschool program for 3 and 4 year-olds for the 2021-2022 school year. Additional information will be coming soon! Please reach out to Caryn Zweben with any questions: email@example.com
Updated Physicals and Immunizations
Spirit Days and Upcoming Closures
Remote Learning, All Students: All students in the district will be learning remotely from Monday, April 12th through Friday, April 16th. Hybrid learning will resume Monday, April 19th.
Friday, April 16th: Spring colors, welcome the start of Spring with wearing spring colors.
Friday, April 23rd: Earth Day, wear blue and green to celebrate Earth Day
Friday, April 30th: Arbor Day, wear green to celebrate Arbor Day
Covid-19 Reminders and Updates
- Please keep your child home if they are sick, and notify Mrs. Barbieri as to why they are absent. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure Genesis is updated if there were any changes to contact information over the break.
- Please notify if you have traveled out of state. You will need to quarantine for 10 days or provide a written negative test result taken 3-5 days after you return, to return to school after 7 days from return date.
- Please notify if anyone in your household has tested positive for Covid-19.
- If your student has symptoms of Covid-19, they will need a negative test or quarantine for 14 days before returning to school. An alternative diagnosis is no longer allowed.
- At this time, close contacts will need to quarantine for 14 days if exposed to a Covid-19 positive person.
- Fever or chills
- Nasal congestion or runny nose
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Nausea or vomiting
- Muscle or body aches
- Poor appetite or poor feeding, especially in babies under one year old