Week of November 16, 2015
The vision of Rasor Elementary is to inspire our students to be lifelong learners and empower them to meet the challenges of the future, adapt to change, and exercise critical judgement, becoming global citizens capable of utilizing tomorrow's resources and technology responsibly.
Motto: Educate for success, inspiring excellence.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS and Information
- Please make sure to turn your attendance in on time.
- Please join PTA...https://rasorpta.membershiptoolkit.com/
- Please submit names to Brandi of students who would benefit from Food For Kids, Love Pacs, and Angel Tree
- Keep reminding students about cookie dough orders
- Picture retakes tomorrow
Calendar for the week
- Monday, November 16 - Vertical Team Meetings
- Tuesday, November 17 - Staci out all day - training
- Tuesday, November 17 - Turkey Bowling 3pm
- Wednesday, November 18 - Zack and Staci at principal Mtg
- Thursday, November 19 - Staff Meeting
- Thursday, November 19 - Treats for staff from PTA
- Friday, November 20 - Thanksgiving potluck - YUM!
Important Information for Teachers Who Tutor for Pay
· A teacher may not privately tutor his/her own students for pay, and he/she may not use the school facilities for that purpose.
· District resources and materials may not be utilized for private tutoring.
· A tutor is not allowed to request assignments or any other information from the student’s teacher without written parent consent. The policy recommends that the information be shared directly with the parents, who can communicate that information to the tutor.
More information can be found at: http://pol.tasb.org/Policy/Download/312?filename=DBD(REGULATION).pdf
The Forman Elementary School PTA will be having their first Holiday Bazaar on December 3, 2015. If you would like to make some extra money for the holidays and you have some crafts that you would like to sell, please consider renting a booth for this event. We will be renting booths for a $25 donation to the Forman Elementary School PTA. The Holiday Bazaar will be held inside the school in the gymnasium. There will be many people shopping for that unique gift for that special someone. So if you have the talent and can make Jewelry, Décor, Crocheted Crafts, Knitten Crafts, Wood crafts, Art, etc...this would be the perfect opportunity and place to sell your unique gifts just in time for the holidays. If you would like to rent a booth for this event, please contact Norma Jones at 469-752-1274 to reserve a booth.
Teachers are doing awesome things
From Amanda Valentini to Gloria Ervin for helping with kinder PE classes Monday afternoon when Mrs. Carter was out.