Madison Crossing is at the apex of Pike/Pine above one of Seattle's most progressive grocers - Central Co-op. Within a three-minute walk, you have access to great film and music venues like Northwest Film Forum and Neumos. During the day, you can sample competing coffee roasters or shop vintage and design boutiques side-by-side. Known for its robust restaurant and nightlife scene, your weekends (or weeknights) won’t go to waste.
Sweeping views of Capitol Hill and the city!
Open layouts with crisp clean lines.
Deep sinks, plenty of counterspace, and brand new stainless steel appliances.
- Karndeen flooring in living/dining area, kitchen and bathroom(s)
- Solid wood cabinet doors
- Stainless steel appliances
- Washer/dryer in every unit
- Fully equipped kitchen with garbage disposal
- Private patios in select units
- Great location
- Quiet and small building
- Central Co-op organic market on ground floor
- Pet friendly
- On site, dedicated parking (small fee)
Units Available For Move In:
Newly renovated 2 bedroom 2 bath units.
Unit 22, 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 936SF, $2,495
Unit 26, 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 922SF, $2,295
Unit 32, 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 936SF, $2,595
Unit 42, 2 Bed, 2 Bath, 936SF, $2,895