Great Grandpa and Grandpa Times
Braelee and Kyra
1. Population jumping from 1.6 to 6 billion between 1900 and 2000.
2. Worst tropical storm of the 20th century occurred in Bangladesh in November 1970 where 300,000- 500,000 people were killed due to winds.
3. During the 20th Century there were two world wars, a lot of hurricanes and typhoons, influenza breakouts, droughts and shortage of food.
4. Globally averaged as the warmest decade in the past 140 years, with 1998 being the warmest year on record.
5. The combustion of fossil fuels has been identified as a major factor in the increase of this important greenhouse gas linked to global warming.
January- Average Temperature
Highest- 1932 and it was 2 inches
Lowest- 1981 and it was a little over 0
Slowly got drier.