Salem Witch Trials
February 1692- May 1693
Who And How Many?
1. Recited the Lord's Prayer with no hesitation,stutter, or spasming.
2. Physical Evidence such as birthmarks, warts, moles, ect.
3. Seeing a ghost or spirit would be proof of being a witch
4. A Confession of being a witch or taking part in witch craft.
5. Bound Submersion: they would be dunked in water, if the floated they were a witch, if they drowned, they were innocent
The Effect of Salem's Economy on the Trials
"Life In Salem 1692." Free Teacher Resources. Discovery Education, 2013. Web. 17 Nov. 2013.
"3g. Witchcraft in Salem." Witchcraft in Salem [ushistory.org]. N.p., 2008. Web. 17 Nov. 2013.
Thomas, Ryan. "10 Tests For Guilt at the Salem Witch Trials." Listverse. N.p., 27 July 2012. Web. 17 Nov. 2013.