Another Engaging Week!
Ruggles Lane was a busy place last week with picture day Monday, a Professional Development opportunity for 3rd-6th in Writer's Workshop on Tuesday, and a Professional Development workshop for all teachers Wednesday. I also had the opportunity to participate in many learning opportunities with the children:
- 6th graders illustrated their understanding of the phases of the moon with Oreos,
- 5th graders practiced the Orders of Operation,
- 4th graders continued their work with Writer's Workshop,
- 3rd graders engaged in math workshop,
- 2nd graders practiced their phonics skills with Baby Echo,
- 1st graders shared their personal narratives in a museum setting, and
- Kindergartners engaged in center work!
It is clear that Ruggles Lane is truly an engaging place to learn and to grow for all ages!
This week we look forward to another full week of engaging learning opportunities and, of course, opportunities to play! Children continued to enjoy the playground last week - click here for a video of the grand opening celebration we had as a whole school on Monday, September 15th!
Have a wonderful week,
Wednesday, October 1st: PTO Meeting, 7:00
Wednesday, October 8th: Early Release, 11:30 Dismissal
Thursday, October 9th: School Committee, 7:00
Monday, October 13th: No School, Columbus Day
Saturday, October 18th: Playground Celebration, 3:30
Tuesday, October 21st: Picture Makeups
Friday, October 24th: Halloween Fun Night, 6:15, Common