Senior Graduation Events
Class of 2023
Class Quote: We Are Dragons
SENIOR SEMINAR AND SCHOOL-WIDE BBQ
SENIOR SEMINAR: Thursday, May 18th at 11:45. Students, check into the office and meet in the Boardroom for a short informational presentation on graduation.
SCHOOL-WIDE BBQ: Immediately after the Senior Seminar.
PLEASE CALL DAWN IN THE OFFICE IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND THE BBQ
(805) 498-6646 X106
If you would like to speak or perform at the Graduation Ceremony, you must attend the Senior Seminar. Contact Mr. Manzer for more details.
Cap and Gown Money Due Friday, May 19. If you have not paid for your cap and gown, please do so ASAP! $45.00 Cash or Debit/Credit card. If you need a loaner gown, contact Dawn (805) 498-6646 ext. 106
First Generation High School Graduates
If this applies to your family, we have special regalia for you to wear at graduation. For more information, please contact Dawn in the office (805) 498-6646 ext. 106
GRAD BASH DEADLINE EXTENDED!
Good News! If you would like to attend Grad Bash with your fellow seniors,
Universal has extended the deadline for CVHS students. Tickets are limited!
PAYMENT & PAPERWORK IS NOW DUE THIS WEDNESDAY, MAY 17TH
Please see Dawn in the office for further details.
Yearbooks are currently $12.00 but the price will go up soon. Pay for yours now!
Seniors who want to participate in the graduation ceremony are required to complete and turn in classwork by the end of the school day, Friday, June 9
Senior Exit Survey
Attached to this email is the Senior Exit Survey. If you have not already done so, please complete this survey and bring it with you to graduation practice.
***THIS FORM MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE RECEIVING
YOUR CAP and GOWN, OR GRADUATION TICKETS***
Graduation Practice/Senior Breakfast - Wednesday, June 14th
Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 8:00am
1. Wednesday, June 14, 2023. 9:00am
2. ALL SENIORS MUST PARTICIPATE IN PRACTICE IN ORDER TO GO THROUGH THE CEREMONY ON Thursday, June 15, 2023.
3. Cap, Gown and Ceremony tickets distributed directly after practice in the board conference room.
Graduation Ceremony - Thursday, June 15 at 2:00pm
1. Thursday, June 15, 2023 at 2:00 p.m.—Tickets are free, but a ticket is needed for entrance. The event will be streamed live for other family and friends to watch.
2. Remind your parents – NO PETS ALLOWED @ CEREMONY – safety issue
3. Graduates will line up as designated at 1:15 p.m.
4. Suggested Graduation Attire:
· Boys Dark pants, shoes, socks, white shirt w/collar, tie is optional
· Girls Dark pants, nice shoes, white blouse or dress at least 1” above
the bottom of the gown.