Bilingualism in Canada
French or English language in Canada
- The Acadians French colonists maritime provinces in 1604.
- 1755 and 1763 deported, Today, Acadian culture Quebecers people of Quebec, French-speaking 8,500 French settlers 1600s and 1700s English-speaking.(English, welsh, Scottish, lavish settlers.)
- English-speaking and French-speaking brought from Europe by settlers.
- Country's official languages government to provide services throughout Canada in English and French.
- 18 million people who speak English, 7million people who speak French.
- francophone live in the province of Quebec, New Brunswick is the only officially bilingual province.
Challenges of french speaking and English speaking Canada
Speak or write fluently in 2 languages.
Woodlands High School
Mouhmmad Zaid Ghani