Stay in Touch with NSE
NSE School and District Eblasts
1. Go to our district webpage: www.clarkston.k12.mi.us
2. Choose the RESOURCES tab
3. Under PARENTS, select CALENDAR
4. Choose the CLARKSTON COMMUNITY CALENDAR link
5. Select the EMAIL REMINDERS tab
6. Enter the email address you would like to use to receive information and select NEXT.
7. Choose CCS - CLARKSTON COMMUNITY SCHOOLS and select NEXT at the bottom.
8. Choose NSE and NSEPTO (You will receive e-blasts from the school and our PTO).
You can also choose other schools, if you have children that attend other Clarkston Schools.
9. Choose SUBMIT at the bottom of the page.
Parent Vue - Student Information System
The ParentVue portal is an important part of our Student Information System. In this portal parents can view their child’s attendance, transportation information, academic progress, and update important student information like phone numbers, emergency contacts, etc. As we continue to work toward paperless communications, please plan to use ParentVue regularly.
It is important that you take the time to set up and activate your account if you have not already done so. You will need an activation key to do this. Here’s how:
1. Email SynergySupport@clarkston.k12.mi.us to request an activation key. Provide the following information in your email:
Your Student(s) Name
Your Student(s) Date Of Birth
Your Home Address
Your Phone Number
Also, please make sure to take some time to review the information in Parent Vue and make sure that we have the most accurate and updated information, particularly phone numbers and emergency contacts. To access ParentVue (once you have activated your account):
Go to the Clarkston Schools’ webpage www.clarkston.k12.mi.us
Choose the Resources tab and then select ParentVue
Remind - Receive Texts from the Principal
To receive messages via text:
1. Send a text to 81010
2. Enter the message @nsef
*You can opt out of messages at anytime by replying "unsubscribe @nsef"
*If you have trouble using 81010, trying texting to (248) 667-7646 and enter the message @nsef.
To receive messages via email:
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
*To unsubscribe, reply with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
Remind is a free, safe, and simple messaging tool that helps educators share important updates and reminders with families. All personal information is kept private. Using this tool, my phone number will not be directly shared and neither will yours. You will not be able to reply to messages.
Follow NSE Smore - Our Online Newsletter
1. Go to this linkL https://www.smore.com/uh54x
2. Click on FOLLOW SMORE NSE
3. Enter your name and email address.
We will also eblast links to our newsletters if you do not want to subscribe directly to SMORE.
Our School Webpage
Our website is an easy way to see our full calendar of events which are also regularly updated.