Mossack Fonseca: Co.and Human Resources
Established in 1977, the Mossack Fonseca Group is a leading global company which provides comprehensive legal, trust and accounting services.
With over 500 staff members across every continent, the Mossack Fonseca Group provides excellent services based on more than 35 years of experience. As part of its added value, the Group offers personal advice and a world-class online experience through a virtual Client Portal which is available 24 hours a day. Our web-based Client Information Portal application allows clients to reserve companies online, verify the status of companies, and pay invoices, in addition to other transactions.
Our service and research-oriented professionals specialize in trust services, wealth management, international business structures, and commercial law, among other areas.
Our product and service portfolio is constantly updated and renewed, enabling the Group to find the appropriate solution for your business. We offer research, advice and services for the following jurisdictions: Belize, The Netherlands, Costa Rica, United Kingdom, Malta, Hong Kong, Cyprus, British Virgin Islands, Bahamas, Panama, British Anguilla, Seychelles, Samoa, Nevada, and Wyoming (USA).
Our law firm has specialized attorneys experienced in all areas of law such as shipping, immigration, contracts and intellectual property, as well as commercial law in general. We also assist clients in physically relocating to Panama and supporting them with regard to all of the steps required, from handling immigration matters and buying or renting property to establishing their business in Panama.
Mossfon Trust Corporation is a trust company regulated by the Banking Superintendence of Panama since 1993. Our team of professionals and specialists with experience in corporate, trust, tax and accounting matters can assist you in creating solutions that are solid, convenient, and advantageous.
Since May 2010, the Mossack Fonseca Group is proud to be the first ISO 9001 certified law firm in the Republic of Panama. The ISO 9001:2008 quality system assures our clients that the Group is committed to continuous improvement and client satisfaction.
We received the global quality management system certification from SGS, a certification entity accredited by UKAS and ANAB, two of the leading and most rigorous independent auditing and certification agencies in the world. For more information about our ISO 9001 certification.
Mossack Fonseca Group’s lawyers and executives are proud members of many prestigious organizations, including:
· Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
· International Tax Planning Association (ITPA)
· International Bar Association (IBA)
· International Fiscal Association (IFA)
· International Trademark Association (INTA)
· Florida International Bankers Association (FIBA)
· American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM)
· Maritime Law Association of Panama (APADEMAR)
· Cámara de Comercio e Industria Colombo-Panameña (CICOLPA)
· International Attorneys Association (AAI)
· National Bar Association
· Cámara de Comercio e Industria Panameña Alemana
· Cámara de Comercio, Industrias y Agricultura de Panamá
· Asociación de Ejecutivos de Empresas (APEDE)
· Panama Compliance Officers Association
· Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists
Accounting/Finance/Insurance, Administrative/Clerical, Business/Strategic Management (9 more)