Animals and Birds
- Lions live for 10–14 years in the wild.
- They typically live savanna and grasslands.
- Lions are unusually socialcompared to other cats.
- While lions do not typically hunt humans, some have been known to do so.
- Sleeping mainly during the day, lions are usually nocturnal.
- There are over 300 distinct breeds of goats.
- Goats are one of the oldest domesticated species, and have been used for their milk, meat hair, and skin all around the world.
- In 2011, there were more than 924 million live goats around the globe.
- Female goats are referred to as "does" or "nannies", and males as "bucks" or "billies".
There are 280 living species of monkeys. Monkeys are eaten in parts of africa. In Egypt monkeys are common house pets. Egyptians were the only people that kept animals in there houses.
Gazelles are Known to run really fast. They can run up to 60 miles per hour. There are only about 13 species of Gazelles. Some species of Gazelles are, springboks, Thomsons, Grants, and Dorcas. They live up to 10-15 years
The six species of spoonbills are Eurasian spoonbill, Black faced spoonbill, African spoonbill, Royal spoonbill, Yellow-billed spoonbill, and Roseate spoonbill.
Elephants in ancient Egypt died out. Some people from Egypt found live elephants and elephant tusks were brought to Egypt