Suicide A Preventable Death
Verbal Warning Signs
Some of the Verbal warning Signs are as follows. "I want to Die", "I don't want to live anymore","I wish I was dead", "I won't have to put up with this much longer",and finally "I just want to go to sleep and never wake up". There are four types of clues that should trigger a red flag.
These are some scenarios that you might encounter like a great athlete survivors an accident with loss of mobility, Death of parent - death of friend or sibling, another is the high school anxiety the transitional period.
Here are some Symptoms of Depression
- Poor Concentration
- Isolation - either real or perceived
- Feelings of worthlessness
"I wish I were dead"
There are also Indirect clues these clues are masks the thoughts that they are having.
"Nobody needs me."
Non-Verbal Warning Signs
According to http://www.life.org.nz/suicide/suicide2 here are some of the non-verbal warning signs that will pop red flages in your head
- Isolating self, withdrawing from others
- Sudden Changes In Behaviour
- Preparing For Death
- Writing and drawing that shows suicidal intention
- Collecting Means To Attempt Suicide
- Over Use of Drugs And Alcohol
- Previous Attempts - by themselves or someone close to them
This is what happens when your love one committed suicide they leave a note
This Picture is someone that is writing or written a note explaning on how they are going to kill them selfs
The last moment
This picture is a young girl committed suicide and its effects