Important Info about the FINAL PROJECT AND FINAL EXAM
Read the information below to help you understand what you need to do for your FINAL PROJECT:
- You need to attend an RLC this week (week 17) or the first week in January (week 18) for the Final Project and Final Exam. I recommend that you attend the Final Unit RLC this week (week 17) so that you will receive additional information to help you with both the Final Exam and Final Project.
- The Final Project is due no later than Friday, January 8 @ 11:55pm. Get it completed and submitted before that date!
- This is your chance to "showcase" what you have learned this semester with your FINAL PROJECT!
- For the Final Project itself, you need to show what you have learned this semester by using vocabulary and grammar from all units 2-8.
- Make sure that you use a Web 2.0 tool for creating your presentation. PowerPoint and Google Slides are not acceptable.
- Why not pretend to go on a trip to a Spanish speaking country and do a slide for each of the units and/or be creative in whatever way you would like in order to create the Final Project?
- For example, while in Spain, tell what family members are with you on a slide; maybe you decide to go to a soccer game and write about the game (sports) for another slide; in another slide, tell about using technology to contact your friends back home. For health, maybe you get sick and have to go to the hospital. Be creative!
- The main thing is that you try to incorporate as much vocabulary and grammar as possible from all the units we have studied this semester (2-8).
- Proofread your narrative and audio before submitting. Look for correct spelling, subject/verb agreement and that adjectives agree with the nouns they modify.
- Make sure you look on your main Moodle page for the folder (located under the folder, Proyecto Final de Español 3) that says All Spanish 3 Instructional Content where you will find all the lessons for Units 2-8. (See picture below)
- Click here for a detailed list of what you have been studying this semester to be included in your Final Project. Use this checkoff list when creating your Final Project to make sure you have grammar and vocabulary from units 2-8.
Read the information below to help you understand what you need to do for your FINAL EXAM:
- Make sure to attend an RLC (this week or the first week in January) as you will get some grammar review that will help you with the Final Exam.
- The Final Exam is due no later than Friday, January 8 @ 11:55pm. Get it completed and submitted before that date!
- The Final Exam is similar to your Leer and Escuchar quizzes and has 5 parts with about 30 questions (reading and listening).
- Use the detailed list of what you have been studying this semester (see above) as a checkoff list when studying for the Final Exam in order to review vocabulary and grammar for Units 2-8.
- You might want to wait and take the Final Exam AFTER creating your Final Project as you will be reviewing grammar and vocabulary from all the units while creating your Final Project. That is completely up to you!
I asked students to email/text me with the following statement. (Most of them have already replied!)
I understand that Units 5-8 will close Thursday, December 31 @ 11:55pm. I also understand that the final RLC, final exam and final project must be completed and submitted by Friday, January 8, 2016 and counts as 25% of my grade.