Kelsey Blakesley <3
The impact that the following has on a biome.
well camouflaged in winter
Hairy Stems and Small Leave
The hairs on the stems of many tundra plants, such as the Arctic crocus, help to trap heat near the plant and act as protection from the wind. Plants adapted to the tundra have small waxy leaves to prevent the loss of precious water in this dry environment.
Tundra Food Chain
How Humans Have an Impact on the Arctic Tundra
- What is the issue? The cinditions are so gental in this biome that he slightest change could be bad.
- Why should we be concerned?Give specific examples. Because the animals there will be indangered.
- What is the impact (both immediate and long term)? Because by what we are doing is killing our eviorment which will soon kill us and our children.
- In what location(s) is this occurring? In the arctic Tundra.
- What human activity is the cause? Us taking away land and making room for oil riggs.
- What populations are being effected?How? Population for humians and animals because people are taking land so we can have oil.
- What is a possible solution and recommendation for the future? Not taking peoples land from then and trying to put less oil riggs there.