Pride of the Tribe
Week of September 10, 2018
A reminder to us all...This job takes courage, passion, and most of all it takes grit!
PLEASE COLLECT SIGNED PROGRESS REPORTS
BELL RINGER - Once per week during 3rd period please have students check their email and grades!
Nuts & Bolts
- One more week to get those SISD Compliance videos finished! They MUST be completed before September 17th.Turn in grade sheet to Nicki for documentation.
- T-TESS Goal Setting and Part I MUST be completed by September 28th. Reminder - This is completed in DMAC.
- SLO - You should have completed Steps 1 & 2. You can put your SLO documentation within your lesson plan folder.
- Assessments - Please make sure we have a copy of your assessments. Turn them into your appraiser.
- Electives/CTE Department Meetings @ 7:45am
- SISD Board Meeting @ 5:00pm
- FFA Back to School Bash @ 6:00pm
- Math/Science Department Meetings @ 7:45am
- Fire Drill @ 9:45am
- Volleyball vs Pilot Point @ SHS, 5pm
- Aim For Success Parent Presentation, 6:00pm
- English/SS Department Meetings @ 7:45am
- Yearbook Pictures
- Aim For Success Assembly
- 9th/JV/V Football vs Bridgeport @ Bridgeport
- Pep Rally - Guest is 6th Grade (teachers need to be in stands monitoring students)
- JV/V Volleyball vs Denison @ Denison, 5:00pm
- V Football vs Bridgeport @ SHS, 7:30pm
- XC Meet @ UNT, 7:30am
- JV Volleyball @ Brewster Tournament
Reminder that there is a New Teacher Training Session on September 20th!