St. Patrick Catholic School
Weekly Bulletin-November 26, 2017
CHRISTMAS CONCERT INFORMATION
Each family can buy 4 tickets for the show that their children are in.
Tickets go on SALE November 27th at 9am Cost: $7 each
On Dec 4th, any tickets not purchased will be released for anyone to purchase.
If you cannot afford to purchase tickets, please speak directly to Mr. Charchun and the school community will support your needs confidentially.
Click on the link to purchase your tickets online:
December 19 Show:
December 20 Show:
Dear Parents-We will be walking K-4 students down to see the train approximately 1 block south of St. Pat's. If you would like to help volunteer in your child's class, please contact your homeroom teacher and make sure appropriate paper work is completed.
- Monday 27th-PD Day-No School
- 28th-Dec 1 Gr. 3E/D, 3C Swimming 1:15 pm
- Thursday 30th Holodomor Memorial Day
- Friday 1st Hot Lunch-Pizza 73
- Sunday 3rd Children's Mass St. Francis 11am
- Monday 4th Gr. 3E/D, 3C Swimming 1:15 pm
- Monday 4th Advent celebration 9 am
- Wednesday 6th Advent celebration 9 am
- Wednesday 6th Holiday Train 1:30 pm
- Thursday 7th Early Dismissal @ 2:15pm
- Friday 8th Advent celebration 9 am
- Friday 8th Hot Lunch-Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Monday 11th Advent celebration 9 am
- Wednesday 13th Advent celebration 9 am
- Friday 15th Advent celebration 9 am
- Friday 15th Hot Lunch-Subway