BBA - Marketing
I thrive in a fast paced work environment where I can add valuable input to decisions. I have a entrepreneurial spirit and proven success at running a small business for over three years. I am extremely detail orientated and have effective time management skills. I appreciate your time in reviewing my credentials below and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
· Successful background in sales management, direct sales, and sales training.
· Outstanding organizational, time, and project management skills.
· Extremely self-motivated, enthusiastic, and profit orientated.
· Entrepreneur mindset drawn to new opportunities and value creation.
· Tremendous communication, listening, and closing skills.
· Effective in generating new business and enlarging customer base.
· Highly respected by peers and subordinates.
· Extremely detail orientated and able to learn new skills quickly.
Student Works Painting, Vancouver, BC
September 2010-October 2012
· Exceeded $1,000,000 in sales for team in year two.
· Extensive recruiting organization, interview, and follow up skills.
· Trained franchise operators on business system.
· Worked with over 30 franchise operators across BC
Student Works Painting, Nanaimo, BC
January 2007-September 2009
- Personal business exceeded $135,000 gross receipts in year three.
- Hired, trained, and managed a ten-employee business.
- Designed and implemented a marketing plan.
- Estimated painting projects and presented proposals.
- Responsible for production management, customer relations, and quality control.
- Responsible for cost control of business.