Class: Reading and Writing - Term:3
Summary of the book Matilda
- Yes in 5th grade we had to write a argument Writting on our favorite candy.
*What did you find frustrating about the project?
- The frustrating part was how much time we had to work on the draft, and to type up the finish copy.
*Did you do your work the way other people did theirs?
- No because people did the finish copy at school but I got mine don on the weekend.
*What is one thing you want to improve upon?
- I would like to cheak over my work a little more before I hand it in.
*Whats one goal you would like to set for yourself for next time?
- I would want to include more detail on what I am arguing.
Ms.Schmidt's Focus Questions:
Here are some questions you can ask your child about reading and writing class:
-What book did you read for your theme analysis essay? Can you show me your book flyer?
-What is the central theme of your novel?
-How do you make a convincing argument? What are the main components of argument writing?