Fall 2015 ~ Email Version (including Give NCM update)
Happy Founders' Day!
Founders’ Day is a time for all of the sisters of Non Compis Mentis to celebrate the women who created our sisterhood and those who have continued to seek the road less traveled for the last 45 years.
It was great seeing so many photos and memories shared on social media on November 16! #NCM45
Give NCM Campaign
The NCM Alumnae Association is raising money now through December 1st in order to give dues scholarships to active sisters. Each scholarship can be up to $375, so to provide two we need to raise $750, or $1,125 for three scholarships.
What you can do:
- GIVE SCHOLARSHIP — Send money through PayPal to email@example.com using the friend/family option. Please write ‘donation’ in the comment section. (You can also donate via check. Contact Haylee for the mailing address.)
- GIVE CHEER — Our 45th anniversary shirts and drink koozies are still available! Shirts for a $20 donation and koozies are $3 each or 2 for a $5 donation (mix or match can/bottle styles). Please email Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org with orders or inquiries.
- GIVE TIME — Just like the sisters do every week! Volunteer in your local community, and share the pictures with your sisters by hashtagging #NCM45, #RollinsNCM, and/or #GiveNCM.
- GIVE MEMORIES — Everyone loves a #throwbackthursday (or #flashbackfriday or #flamingofriday), so dedicate yours to NCM to draw attention to the amazing memories NCM gave you.
- GIVE THANKS — Reach out to your sisters and thank them for the impact they’ve had on your life. You’re only in college for 4 years (give or take!), but you’re part of this sisterhood for life.
Share this message to encourage all our sisters to participate! How will you give NCM?
The 2016 Rollins Alumni Weekend will take place March 11-13, so save the date! The biennial NCM Alumnae Association board elections will occur at the annual open NCM alumnae meeting during the weekend. Information about participating in the meeting remotely for those unable to attend will be provided closer to reunion weekend.
NCM45 Donations & Goodies
The best part is there are still NCM45 shirts and drink koozies available as our thank you for donating to NCM. Shirts are available for a donation of $20 and koozies are a $3 donation each or 2/$5. For more information or to order your NCM45 shirt or koozies, contact Morgan at email@example.com.
Call for Alum News & Photos
NCMAA Organizational Update
Big/Little Family Tree now at GreeksLink.com
As of February, we are officially insured in accordance with Rollins' policy. We are covered under a $1,000,000 general liability policy that covers pretty much everything we do as a chapter, on and off campus.
In order to lower our rates, we partnered with X-Club for the policy, which we will renew together annually. This partnership was initially a concern for many of us, but there is an official apportionment of costs agreement that protects each group from a rise in rates due to the actions of the other chapter (filing a claim, rise in chapter numbers, etc). I believe that we are insured up to 100 members so NCM still has a lot of room to grow! An added bonus of this policy is that it protects us for alcohol-related functions (as long as NCM does not sell the alcohol).
Thanks to the alumnae for all of their help and support! VAE.