Riverview Eagles Soar!
Our Next Distribution Day
We will continue our Materials Distribution Days every two weeks until students return to the building at some future date. (District re-opening information and resources – sno.wednet.edu/reopening)
- Dates for our next few Distribution Days:
- November 4
- November 18
- December 2
- December 16
Students will be given our new reusable red Riverview bags at the next distribution day. They are to return work in these bags and will receive the next distribution in a second bag. Each student will have two bags, one for turning work in and one for receiving materials from their teacher. Please help us by reusing these bags for every distribution day.
Virtual Pride Assembly
On October 30 at 10:00am, we will have our first virtual all school assembly and school pride day! During that time, we will be recognize students and staff who have demonstrated the Riverview Pillar of "Welcoming". Wear Riverview Red and White to show your school spirit!
Your classroom teacher will have an "assembly" button on their Canvas page to direct students to the assembly. The assembly will be a webinar format with live and recorded segments. One of the recorded segments will be a pumpkin photo gallery. We need your help! If you have a photo of your child with a pumpkin, carved or uncarved, please submit that photo in a .jpeg format to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10/28/2020 to be included during our virtual assembly.
Our library is open for online checkout! Have your student visit the library Canvas page for video directions. Books will be ready for pick up on our Distribution Days. You can also return library books during materials Distribution Days. If you are wondering which books your student has checked out, take a look at their library account in Destiny or email Mrs. Bates.
· District re-opening information and resources – sno.wednet.edu/reopening
· Childcare options - sno.wednet.edu/reopening/childcare
· Computers, laptops & devices - technology - sno.wednet.edu/reopening/devices
· Family education – sno.wednet.edu/reopening/familyeducation
· Food service - sno.wednet.edu/reopening/foodservice
· Re-opening FAQs (and answers) – sno.wednet.edu/reopening/faqs
· Safe Re-Opening District Handbook - sno.wednet.edu/reopening/handbook
· Student schedules - sno.wednet.edu/reopening/schedules
· Virtual town hall recordings - sno.wednet.edu/reopening/virtualtownhalls
· Key contacts – sno.wednet.edu/reopening/keycontacts
The Snohomish School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following employees have been designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination: Civil Rights Coordinator, Title IX Coordinator and ADA – Darryl Pernat, 1601 Avenue D, Snohomish, WA 98290, 360-563-7285, email@example.com; Section 504 Coordinator and Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying – Shawn Stevenson, 1601 Avenue D, Snohomish, WA 98290, 360-563-7314, firstname.lastname@example.org.