Welcome to the Hooting Lockettes
Hoot Hoot! You Got Your Wings!
Meet Your Mentor #13180
I honestly could not be more excited to welcome you to the Origami Owl family! I am thrilled beyond words and unbelievably honored that you have chosen to become part of my team. I will do my best every day to help you every step of the way to building the business of your dreams. Today is the beginning of something absolutely amazing...your successful and rewarding Origami Owl career.
Please contact me whenever you need me. Never hesitate, I will respond as soon as I possibly can. I'm usually the fastest on text and email, as I have two young kids (see pics below) and they don't always allow me to answer phone calls as fast as text and email. If you need a little one on one time on the phone, we can schedule that in too.
You Are Official Now What?
Over the next 90 days, we will work together very closely to get your business off the ground and help you get a solid foundation for the rest of your Origami Owl career.
Over the Next Week
Spend some time looking around, and getting acquainted with all your materials.
Connect with me on Facebook and I will add you to our "group" pages for the Sparkling Hooters (large group page under our Executive Team Leader) and the Hooting Lockettes (smaller group page under myself directly with more one on one help and instruction). There are also some graphics and Designer swap groups I will add you to as well. Simply add me as a friend www.facebook.com/kelley.morrow and I will immediately add you to the groups (they are your go to hub for information and ideas!)
Get Acquainted with Our Team Facebook Pages
We have a HUGE support system with The Sparkling Hooters (over 800 team members), which is our Upline Team under Executive Team Leader Jill McCarthy. There are photos, documents, suggestions, encouragement, policies, and anything and everything else O2 in this group. I also add personalized information/documents to our Hooting Lockettes page. Get in, get comfortable and interact. You will LOVE it!
Review the SOAR TO SUCCESS Program
This is a fantastic incentive program that O2 offers to get their designers off on the right foot with amazing rewards!
Shop for your display table Right now other than staying within our color scheme (teal & white), your table can look however you want it to, so be creative and enjoy building the perfect display table for your Jewelry Bar launch! There are LOTS of examples on our team page.
Set up your Facebook fan page There is a webinar in the back office that shows exactly how this is done. I can also offer many tips on where to start and how to build your audience.
Please don't feel overwhelmed. Remember, we've all been there. There is a lot of information to digest and work through. But, you will get there, I promise. Focus on one task at a time and don't try to tackle everything at once.
Get to know your Take Out Menu (if you do not have one, let me know and I will send you one) inside and out. Be prepared to answer questions from anyone who shows interest.
How do you build interest? WEAR your locket! EVERY SINGLE PLACE you go! Trust me, people WILL ask! Tell them you are a designer and offer them a special treat if they give you their information so you can add them to your contact list.
Register for the o2 Connection
This is Origami Owl's Newsletter and customer database system. You can do this through your Back Office.
Order Your Business CardsYou can do this through your Back Office.
Decide which Payment Processing Card Reader you Will Use and Set up Your Business Account
You can use PanAnywhere, Square, PayPal or Intuit. You do not have to use a card reader, but it is helpful to have one just in case you need one at a Jewelry Bar etc, and most are free. Do your research and see which one will be the best fit for you if you choose to use a card reader.
Register for your Origami Owl PayQuicker Card
This is how you will soon be receiving your commission payments from O2. You can find all the information about it in the PayQuicker section of the Resources section of your Back Office.
When Your Kit Arrives: ACTION STEPS!
- Understand your job description. It consists of only 3 little things. Love the products, Share the products, find others that want to share the products too.
- Make your list of 100 immediately. List every single person that you can think of, and don't discriminate! That one person that you think might not be interested, could be your next team superstar.
- Pick a date for your launch party IMMEDIATELY. I personally like to have a two day open house style launch party. Maybe a Saturday night and Sunday afternoon for a few hours, or a Tuesday night and Thursday night for a few hours. Open house style lets people come in and get to know you and the product as well in a drop in for a minute, or pull up a chair and stay for a while setting. Focus on getting the business out there and making contacts for bookings or possible recruits. Don't focus so much on selling products at your launch. It's all about connections.
- GET YOUR CALENDAR FULL! Try to book your 2 launch parties, 2 parties from your launch parties and 2 outside bookings. This will give you 6 in the next 4-6 weeks and will start your new business off in the right direction. Origami Owl Jewelry Bars are so much fun and SUPER easy. Just introduce the products, and watch everyone have a blast creating their personalized jewelry!
First Goals to Achieve:
- Have a Launch Party and Enter Your First Orders
- Sell 500 PV in the first 15 days
- Book 2-3 jewelry bars in 60 days
- Recruit your First Team member in the first 90 days. Learn together. This can be your Origami Owl buddy and you can grow in this business together.
Personal Origami Owl Replicated Website
I look forward to this journey we are taking together. I hope to be your loudest fan, biggest source of encouragement, your listening ear and the one that pushes you hardest to achieve all of your hopes and dreams.