2016 GenNET ITV Tuesdays With...
An ITV Career Program for Middle and High School Students
2015-16 "Tuesdays With..." Program Information
Again, Genesee ISD Technology and Media Services partnered with Career Technical Education and the Genesee Career Institute to broadcast local presenters LIVE, for a two-way interactive events via GenNET ITV. Events were broadcast live via GenNET ITV to middle School and high school ITV sites this year with up to three receiving sites and one sending site meeting on "Tuesdays" February through May 2016.
Fascinating and informative presenteres scheduled during the winter and spring of 2016 have included such career experts in their fields as:
- Education (Teacher)
- Prosecuting Attorney
- Deputy Sheriff
- Education (Principal)
- Education (Counselor)
- Educational/Instructional Technology
- Firefighter (Pending)
- Forensic Scientist/Bio medical Engineering
"Tuesdays With..." Information Packet for Presenters, Students and Staff
Michigan Career Pathways
- Arts and Communication: Careers related to the humanities and the performing arts, visual, literary and media arts
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Technology: Careers related to all aspects of business including accounting, business administration, finance, information processing and marketing
- Engineering/Manufacturing and Industrial Technology: Careers related to technologies necessary to design, develop install or maintain physical systems
- Health Sciences: Careers related to the promotion of health as well as the treatment of injuries, conditions and disease
- Human Services: Careers in child care, civil service, education, hospitality, and social services including law enforcement.
- Natural Resources and Agriscience: Careers related to natural resources, agriculture and the environment