Blue Hills Regional Technical School
The Principal’s post is published monthly. Please take a few minutes to read it. There are wonderful things happening at Blue Hills each week. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact my office at 781-828-5800 extension 261 and make an appointment to see me with Ms. Fama or email me at Jill Rossetti. Working together everyone can achieve more.
To see progress with our Massachusetts School Building Authority's project checkout school renovation for information. The five lower-level vocational programs are starting to see the rewards of the renovation. The boys and girls locker room by the gymnasium are now open. There are new window walls in the cafeteria. We have a new science lab, a new classroom, and our Computer Information Systems & Networking program has moved into their new space. Also, our vocational office is almost finished and 207A is also completed!
Upcoming Important January and February Dates:
- Monday, January 21: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day--No School
- Tuesday, January 22: 7PM School Committee Meeting in 207A
- Friday, January 25: Term 2 Ends
- Tuesday, February 5: Report Cards Available on Aspen X2
- Friday, February 8: In Service 10:40 AM Student Arrival
- School Vacation Week: February 18-22-NO SCHOOL
- School Re-opens: Monday, February 25, 2019
Criminal Justice Program Climbs High!
Future Electricians? : Freshman Exploratory, Discover Your Passion
Did you Know?
At Blue Hills, students learn to read blueprints, learn electrical code requirements, safety, soldering, electrical theory, and hands-on, real-world wiring projects.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics the 2017 median pay was $26.01 per hour or $54,110 per year.
Stay Tuned for a Taste of Blue Hills
We Support Our Patriots
Warriors Swim Team
Every student deserves...
- a quality education at Blue Hills
- the best of our academic learning and powerful vocational hands-on experiences
- our teachers who care about them
- an emotionally safe classroom space to learn
- a trusted adult to mentor them
- the opportunity for their voice to be heard