The history of computers
facts on tim berners lee
His parents are called Mary lee woods and Conway Berners lee.
He was born in 1955 June the 8th and he was born in London.
He fixes computers and love them.
He was honoured during the opening ceremony of the 2012 Summer Olympics in London
He made the world wide web in 1989
first generation of computer
- Vacuum tubes were the only electronic component available during those days.
- Vacuum tube technology made possible to make electronic digital computers.
- These computers could calculate data in millisecond.
- The computers were very large in size.
- They consumed a large amount of energy.
- They heated very soon due to thousands of vacuum tubes.
- Smaller in size as compared to the first generation computers.
- The 2nd generation Computers were more reliable .
- Used less energy and were not heated.
- Cooling system was required .
- Constant maintenance was required.
- Commercial production was difficult .
- Smaller in size as compared to previous generations.
- More reliable.
- Used less energy.
- Air conditioning was required.
- Highly sophisticated technology required for the manufacturing of IC chips.
- More powerful and reliable than previous generations.
- Small in size
- Fast processing power with less power consumption
- The latest technology is required for manufacturing of Microprocessors.
inputs and outputs
cpu and hard drive and ram and ron
ram and ron
what we can make out of a 3D printer
1. A Working Gun.
2. 3D Printed Acoustic Guitar
3. Hand-made Camera Lens
4. Shakuhachi Flute
5. Rigid Heddle Loom
6. 3D Figurines From Children’s Drawings
7. 3D Fetus
8. 3D Printed Medical Models
9. Electric Light Shoe
10. iPhone 5 Case & Card Holder