21st Century Skills Development
No Teacher Left Behind
Nurture the Teacher with Professional Development
As part of my credential program at CSUF, I had the fortunate opportunity to be part of the IDREAM grant in which professional development conferences took me all over the county to learn creative researched based practices for implementing fun embedded learning opportunities for kiddos. Teachers must be provided life long learning opportunities to stay fresh with the latest researched best practices for classroom teaching.
Streamling Researched Based Country Wide Practices
To compete in the emerging global economy, teachers must devise classroom curriculum that applies knowledge in complex situations, thinking critically, problem-solving multifaceted issues, being digitally literate, and collaborating with others through transparent and consistent researched based standards of education. With these practices teachers all over the world can attend conferences to exchange ideas within similar parameters.
Everyone can achieve together.
Teachers applying Univeral Learing Practices
All materials within reach of all children.
Everyone learns differently
Country Wide Standards
Researched Based Best Practices Common Core Guidelines
- Research and evidence based
- Clear, understandable, and consistent
- Aligned with college and career expectations
- Based on rigorous content and the application of knowledge through higher-order thinking skills
- Built upon the strengths and lessons of current state standards
- Informed by other top-performing countries to prepare all students for success in our global economy and society