Cardinal Connection September 6th
Where Learning Takes Flight
5th- Labor Day (No School)
6-12 Book Fair
8th- Grandparents' Luncheon (1st, 3rd, 5th Grade)
9th-Grandparents' Luncheon (PK, K, 2nd, 4th Grade)
15th- Boosterthon Pep Rally
15th- International Dot Day
16th- WatchDogs Dads Kickoff 8:30 am-9:30 am
19th- Staff Workday (No School for students)
23rd- Booster Fun Run
1st- Future Starlette Clinic at SCHS
3rd-7th Fall Break
5th- Cardinal County Fair
Grandparents' Luncheon Reminders
September 8, 2022
10:30 - 11:20 First Grade
11:30 - 12:20 Fifth Grade
12:30 - 1:20 Third Grade
September 9, 2022
- 10:30-11:20 Kindergarten
- 11:30-12:20 PK/Second Grade
- 12:30-1:20 Fourth Grade
1. Please arrive 5-10 minutes early to check in for your grandchild's slot.
2. Grandparents will need to bring lunch for themselves( and grandchildren if desired). The lunch lines will be reserved for students.
3.Please verify all visitors are in HAC. If visitors are not in HAC, email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Grandparents will need to bring their Grandparents Day Fast Pass that was sent home by teachers. The Fast Pass can also be found below.
Fall Creek Gifted and Talented
Are You Interested in Referring Your Child for the Gifted and Talented Program?
The referral window for G/T is open from September 1-30. Parents must fill out the digital referral form at humbleisd.net/gtreferral. Students will be tested in a small group setting over the course of 3+ sessions depending on grade level. Testing will be completed from October 3 to January 6. Decision letters will go out to parents at the beginning of February. If you have any questions about the G/T program, please reach out to the Extended Learning Teacher, Christina Taylor at email@example.com.
Yearbooks Now Available for Early Bird Pricing!
Q: Where do I purchase a yearbook/yearbook ad?
- A: Go to yearbookforever.com to purchase your yearbook and/or yearbook ad. The deadline to purchase a yearbook is December 31st for the $25 early-bird pricing. Prices will increase to $30 on January 1st. All yearbook orders must be placed by March 31st. The deadline to purchase yearbook ads is January 31st. Don’t miss out!
Q: What is a personal ad?
A: A personal ad is a loving tribute to your student that is personalized with your own sentimental message and cherished photo or photo collage.
Q: Why should I order a yearbook?
- A: Yearbooks inspire a trip down memory lane. Kids can relive these special times and share experiences with you with every flip of the page.
Gold Fight Win
You can purchase your Gold Fight Win shirt get at ACE Hardware (Kingwood and Atascocita) or Pretty Little Things.(Kingwood). FCE will wear them on September 20th as we kick off our Gold Fight Win week!
Don't Forget to Wear Your Dots!
Fall Creek PTO
Amazon Smile. You Shop. Amazon Gives
You can support FCE while you shop in the Amazon app at no extra cost by joining Amazon Smile and selecting "Fall Creek Elementary Parent Teacher Organization" (Humble, TX) as your charity! When shopping on online, make sure you use the https://smile.amazon.com/ web address. Instructions on how to join are listed below.
Fall PTO Checklist
Check PTO'S new school year checklist to find learn about celebrations, activity fees and more!
Together We Can Make a Difference with Box Tops
Earn money for FCE with the brands you love!