The Colt Classified
May 28, 2018
Celebrations of Success and Noon Dismissal this Thursday
- Bender, 9:15
- Ramirez, 9:30
- Perez, 9:45
- Umeh, 10:00
- Cyriac, 10:10
- McMorran, 10:25
- Gomez, 10:40
- Tavarez, 10:50
- Delac, 11:05
- Kennedy, 11:20
Class parties will take place from 10:45-11:45. Classes will be dismissed at noon (PreK & K at 11:45) for summer vacation. Please note that afternoon Colt Camp services will not be provided. Students may wear their favorite CCCS t-shirt with blue jeans.
Project Based Learning in Action
Elementary students presentations will begin at 1:00 on Tuesday afternoon in their classrooms (PreK 3 will begin at 1:30). Middle school presentations will begin at 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday in their homerooms. We hope you're able to join us!
Summer Office Hours
Monday thru Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
May Saint of the Month
- Cristina Boone
- Will Burgess
- Blake Burkhart
- Ava Carlisle
- Kayla Duenez
- Gemma Garza
- Vidalael Granados
- Jasmine Lewis
- Enrique Munoz-Torres
- Chad Onuoha
- Joshua Onuoha
- Hannah Richard
- Mary Rosero
- Michael Rosero
- Abella Surafel
- Erya Uc
- Cecil Villalva-Reyes
- Justice Robinson
- Ramiro Rodriguez
- Antonella Wesson
- William Winfrey
- Cristian Zuniga
Thank You 7th Graders!
Congratulations to our Graduates!
- Chinaza Aham-Neze- St. Agnes Academy
- Grant Arnold- St. Thomas
- Isabella Barcenas- St. Agnes Academy
- Carrick Brogan- St. Thomas
- Carson Burkhart- Strake Jesuit
- Eva Cheng- Incarnate Word Academy
- Nicole Cross- Incarnate Word Academy
- Jaron Cruz- Debakey High School
- Luis De La Cruz- St. John
- Sara Demian- St. Thomas Episcopal
- Persia Fombin- Incarnate Word Academy
- Benjamin Garcia- St. Thomas
- Zachary Lebsack- Challenge High School
- Jade Malague- St. Agnes Academy
- Raven Reese- Incarnate Word Academy
- Andres Rodriguez- Lamar High School
Way to go scholars! We know you will continue to be the Light of the World!
Slime the Principal!
Summer Reading 2018
Summer reading requirements were sent home in last week's Tuesday Folder.
Bible Study Fall 2018
We hope you'll be able to join us on Tuesday mornings beginning
8th grade Scholars Visit Washington, D.C.
2018-2019 School Year at a Glance
14th- Meet the Teacher, 9:00-9:45 a.m.
15th- First Day of School!
24th- Back to School Social, 6:00 p.m.
3rd- Labor Day Holiday
8th- Teacher Inservice Day
19th-23rd Thanksgiving Holiday
24th-January 4th Christmas Holiday
7th- Teacher Workday
8th- Classes Resume
21st- MLK Holiday
16th- Steps 4 Students
18th- Teacher Inservice Day
11th-15th- Spring Break
8th-12th- IOWA Assessments
19th- Good Friday
22nd- Easter Monday Holiday
20th-23rd- 8th Grade Trip to Washington D.C.
24th- 8th Grade Graduation, 6:00 p..m
27th- Memorial Day Holiday
31st- Last Day of School
Thank You for a Fantastic Year!
- For a safe, relaxing summer for our entire Corpus community!
- For the Santa Fe community
- For God's continued healing of Father Tom
- For God's healing of Kiera Jane Roll (5th)