All-School Parent Meeting & Registration Dates
TONIGHT! 2019-20 Information Night
Wednesday, July 10, 7:00 p.m. in Church
We are asking all new and returning school parents/guardians to please attend this extrememly important meeting with our new Principal, Mrs. Eliza Gonzalez. She will focus on her vision and philosophy, especially as it relates to feedback from families, teachers, staff and community members. Additionally, the following topics will be discussed:
2019-2020 6th and 7th grade integrated classroom
Childcare will be available during the meeting for those who need it.
Mrs. Gonzalez would also appreciate if you could take a few minutes to answer a brief questionnaire and bring it with you tonight. You should have received it by email, but here is a link to the form if you need it.
We ask that all families make every effort to attend this meeting. It is important that we continue to work together as a school family. We are confident that St. Ann can and will remain a vital school providing a quality Catholic education to all.
School Registration/Fee Days
Thursday, July 11, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Sunday, July 28, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
(Note that the Sunday date is RESCHEDULED from July 14)
Please choose one of these dates to select your payment plan, pay your fees, and make your first tuition payment. You will also be able to do the following:
- Pick up and drop off medical forms (hard copies are available, or you can print from our website)
- Order breakfasts, lunches, and milk
- Register for Extended Day
- Sign up for sports: soccer (1st-8th), girls volleyball (4th-8th), and boys basketball (4th-8th)
- Sign up for Cub Scouts (1st-5th), Boy Scouts & Scouts BSA (6th and up)
- Receive your yard sign
- Take care of other business and forms
If you are unable to attend either of the scheduled Fee Days, please call the School Office to make alternate arrangements.
Back to School Mass and Teacher Meet & Greet will be Sunday, August 18.
The first day of school is Monday, August 19.
Update your contact information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you :
- did not receive the previous emails from the school informing you of the dates above, or
- do not intend to return to St. Ann School for the 2019-20 year and would like to be removed from future communications