Initial Logo Art
Create a Logo From Your Initial
Begin Date: Wednesday, February 1, 2017
Due Date: Friday, February 3 by the end of class
Think of different shapes you can make using a repetition of just one letter!
Click to view a video tutorial on YouTube: http://youtu.be/CEHzfyjD0q0
Make sure you trim the extra white space around your logo when you are done!
After you have completed your design, download a JPG version of it and post it on the following Padlet: http://padlet.com/christina_carp2/241yrbsznuob
Mint used a lower case m in four ways to create a pattern.
Ms or Es
Do you see the two m's or e's?
Lower case A
Do you see how using lower case a's can be shaped to make a key?
To Turn In
- Complete your design in Google Draw
- Move your entire graphic to the top left corner of the canvas, and trim excess canvas.
- Check to make sure the file is shared with Mrs. Carpenter
- From the share button, copy the provided link and paste it into the turn in box in CANVAS.
- Post a JPG version of this image. (download the image, DO NOT take a screenshot) and post it on the Padlet: http://padlet.com/christina_carp2/241yrbsznuob