Our Lady Of Las Vegas
Be it known to all who enter here, that Christ is the reason for this school. He is the unseen, but ever present teacher in the classrooms, the model of its faculty, and the inspiration of its students.
Angel Note: July 13, 2021
Included In This Edition:
- Register for FACTS- Due July 20th
- PTO Introduction Meeting
- School Supplies
- COVID-19 Updates
- Updated Calendar 2021-2022
- Uniform Update
- Dates to Remember
Please complete the FACTS registration by July 20th
In order to "register" for next year, you will need to log into the Family Portal Account.
1. Click "Create New Family Portal Account"
2. Use District Code: OLLV-NV
3. Enter the email account that you have provided to the school and where you receive your Angel Note. Please note that there can be multiple accounts for each family.
4. Click "Create account"
At this point FACTS will send you activation to your email, please make sure you check your JUNK FOLDER.
Once you have created your user name and password, follow the two steps to complete registration/tuition for the 2021-2022 school year.
1. Click "Financial"
2. Click "Set up a Payment Plan"
Once you have completed the process we will be able to set up your tuition and fees. You will not see any rates until this process has been completed and our office and received notice of registration. As a reminder, the Parish donation was extended to be due June 25th, and this year's tuition has been determined based on this deadline.
What class is my child in?
School Supplies 2020-2021
2021-2022 School Calendar
We are happy to announce the 2021-2022 school calendar. In addition, all updates have been made to the official online calendar for the upcoming school year.
CLICK HERE to have access iCalendar (push subscribe).
For PE students are still able to wear any color athletic shoe.
- July 15th/16th PTO Introduction
- July 20th FACTS registration due
- August 8th Uniform Exchange- In the Gym at OLLV
- August 9th Class Lists Released in FACTS
- August 9th Immunizations/physicals due to the front office
- August 13th Supply Drop Off
- August 16th First Day of School (Minimum Day)
- August 16th "Boo-Hoo Breakfast" for Kinder and Pre-K Parents
- August 26th Curriculum Night