IMPORTANT AND RELEVANT RESOURCES -- MARCH 2016
Your mid-year professional "check up"
- Meet with administrator to refine PGPP Standard 7 goal.
- Gather all communication and documents related to your observations.
- Prepare your summative binder. CCPS expects 2 pieces of evidence per standard.
- Gather all receipts and records for tax purposes/deduct union dues.
- Call 1-866-268-1400 or visit www.freelunchgiftcard.com to get auto insurance quote.
- Contact the CEA office if you have concerns about your evaluation, continuing employment status, working conditions, or disciplinary actions.
Scholarships available to CEA members and their children
Grants to support your creative classroom
Imagine receiving up to $5,000 to support your efforts to close the achievement gap, develop interesting and engaging activities for your students, or bring new resources into your classroom. The NEA Foundation awards grants to support educators. Grant applications are accepted by June 1 with a second round accepted no later than October 16, 2016.