Fab 5th - Weekly Update
August 30, 2019
- Finalize Lunch Bunch and Spotlight Students
- Completed PTA Form with Amazon Wish List
- Set up your Seesaw Account
- If you have a GT student or a SAIL student in your homeroom, be sure to add these teachers as co-teachers. If you need help setting this up, let me know!
- Attendance Compliance:
Complete the Compliance Acknowledgement form at the end of the document. It is a link in the last slide.
- Have you joined PTA?
Meetings this Week:
September 4: 504 - Shelton
September 4: SLO Goals
September 5: Power Hour - SST STAAR Failures
September 5: Curriculum Night
September 6: Math Vertical Team - Sarah
Celebrate Smith Pledge Leaders
Looks like we are the first ones up to lead Celebrate Smith. Here is the schedule. The patriotic song is the Star Spangled Banner.
Sept 6 - Little
Sept 13 - Madden
Sept 20 - Shelton
Sept 27 - Rader
Things to Think about:
- Curriculum Night
- WIN Plans
- Cool down spot procedures, expectations
- Power Hour Plan and Schedule.
Dates To Keep in Mind:
September 2: Labor Day--NO SCHOOL
September 4: Staff Meeting-SLO Goal Setting Work @ 3:20 PM in Library
September 5: Curriculum Night (1/3/5 - 6:00 - 6:45, K/2/4 - 6:45 - 7:30)
September 6: Make Up GT Day
September 16: W.I.N. Time Begins
September 20: All DRA Scores must be entered