Professional Learning Community
Exploring technology applied to education
Faculty and staff work together in an interdisciplinary collegial setting to explore and implement strategies and activities that promote student engagement particularly through the use of technology tools for teaching. Collaboration takes place through on-campus and online sessions with national and international leaders in educational technology.
Networking with Colleagues Locally and Nationally
Sharing expertise through the Spring Mini Conference
Participation in National Conferences
Conversations about creating meaningful learning experiences
Building connections across disciplines
· Engage in on-campus and online meetings
· Participate in group attendance and collaboration at a conference in the spring and fall semester.
· Collaborate and share ideas and experience with PLC colleagues
· Select a focus course or project related to technology
· Contribute written reflections regularly on PLC activities
· Present information and insight gained to the campus community and/or at national conferences