Rosemary has thin needle like leaves and have a strong fragrant. The most commonly used part of rosemary is the oil from the leaves and stem.
Italian dishes. Rosemary's best use is for Italian dishes such as a pizza or pasta. most commonly used as fresh or dried leaves, can be roasted in meats or vegetables as well.
- 3 sprigs rosemary, leaves picked and finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed and finely chopped
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- Extra-virgin olive oil, plus high quality finishing oil, for garnish
- 2 (20-ounce) porterhouse steaks or other large steaks with a bone
- Kosher salt, plus coarse sea salt, for garnish
Rosemary is very beneficial for the immune system, increased circulation and better digestion. Also better blood flow to brain and head, along with improving congestion.
- Rosemary can grow up to 6ft tall
- In the 16th century it was used to disinfect rooms
- Its hard to get rid of Rosemary because it can survive droughts and can reproduce by getting cut or dropping seeds.