AP NEWS YOU CAN USE
Week of May 16 - May 20
It's the final countdown!! 7 days left until summer!
So often the students your trying to inspire, are the ones that end up inspiring you.
NEWS YOU CAN USE
As you know our children are getting extremely excited that summer is approaching! Therefore, we ask you to please team up and eat with your students. (1 teacher monitor : 2 classes).This is for next week only.
- We then ask that every teacher eat with their own class the last three days of school.
Thank you for helping to keep our students safe!
GRADE CHAIRS: please submit your grade level data to Mary by 5/17
Checklists were placed in mailboxes and deadlines are approaching. Please be sure to follow the timelines and get signatures as needed.
- EIP Forms, Section 5, should be completed and returned to Stacy by Friday, 5/20.
- Final progress monitoring data should be given to Stacy or placed in the student's green SST folder.
Results and Conclusion directions are posted on eClass and were sent from Heidi via email. We will meet with grade levels on 5/19 to sign-off. Please make sure that you meet with your administrator PRIOR to that meeting if you have questions.
Character Ed Students: We WILL have captains for the next 2 weeks. LAST WEEK to submit : )
May trait = RAM PRIDE
- Reference the trait of the month and how your student representative exemplifies that trait when emailing your grade level AP.
- Please remember to send these names. We would hate for a class to miss this opportunity for recognition!!
- For our weekly student recognition, the earlier the better when submitting names to your grade level AP.
- Also, if you would like to personally write the postcard for your student please let Stacy and I know. We will need it back by Friday morning.
Please try to give out at least 5 stamps per day to students in your class as well as others.
Please revisit the RAMS statement often and use this verbiage when complimenting students. For example:
"Thank you so much for accepting responsibility for your actions by standing in line quietly."