Directi-Media.Net Walk-in interview
UI Developers on 8th April(Tuesday), 2014 from 10 AM onwards
Refer your buddies - UI devs - Media.net
The Ad Block Developer should be able to:
· Code Ad-Units in HTML/CSS.
· Code Responsive Ad-Units.
· Write Cross browser compatible code (IE6 and above).
· Develop innovative and re-usable solutions to UI problems.
· Work closely with creative staff and other internal teams.
· Code for any special projects as assigned.
Education: Any Under Graduate.
· Excellent knowledge of web browser irregularities and Internet Explorer 6.0+ debugging experience.
· Experience working in responsive development.
· Ability to make reusable and fast CSS.
· Understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts.
· Knowledge of email coding practices and table-based coding practices a plus.
· Experience using Photoshop and being able to translate mockups to style and code.
· Willingness to do repetitive tasks.
· Ability to work under tight deadlines.
· Creative approach to problem solving.
· Mental agility to think on ones feet.
· Excellent communication skills specific to working with cross-functional teams.
· CSS frameworks knowledge a plus.
· Up-to-date on current trends, techniques, and methodologies in the front end community.