Legendary HR Smore
by Desiree Doffney
He lists and describes what he does and what he likes. HIs GPA is very good which is always a good plus. In the Second half with Carol, she demonstrates bad traits because she leans on her hand. She doesnt get up to greet the interviewer which to me is derespect. When the interviewer is telling her what she is going to do she talks over her and doesnt let her get anything finished.
Do's and Dont's
- Always smile and be friendly with the interviewer
- Be interactive! explain your points throughly so the interviewer can understand.
- Arrive to the interview early! If your on time, you're late!
- Never ask the inteviewer what do they want to know about you
- Never wear casual clothes you'd wear to see friends.
- Dont refer to notes you have taken during the interview! Always practice before hand.
High School Teacer Job describtion
- Bachelors degree
- flexible schedule
- College education
- Past job experiences
- effective communcation skills
- Annual salary: $55,050