Hi Redeemer Families,
Easter in October? The truth is we get to celebrate Easter every day as we live out our salvation. Jesus died on the cross for our sins and rose again defeating death, sin, and the enemy. Our whole lives were changed because of what Jesus did and our lives continue to change as God's Holy Spirit shapes our lives.
- Discuss a time your family can pray together (mealtime, bedtime, in the car). Commit to praying together regularly. Join in our Prayerful October Challenge.
- Do you believe Jesus is alive? Why do you believe that?
- How does Jesus' rising from the dead change out lives now?
Blessings on your week,
- Servant Saturday signups are available on royred.org with projects for the whole family
- On October 25th kids are invited to wear their costumes to the outdoor service for a costume parade and will receive bags of candy donated by our members and packaged for easy pick up.
Check Out this week's video
The Lord's Prayer
Our Father who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name,
thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those
who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom
and the power and the glory
forever and ever. Amen