St. Ann School
Week of April 30-May 6, 2023
Mission and Vision
Mission:We, as members of the St. Ann Catholic School family aligned to the pillars of the Catholic faith, are devoted to the Holy Father's mission of nurturing spiritual growth, academic excellence, and compassionate leadership. We live the Gospel message of Christ to be faith-filled, life-long learners committed to teaching, praying, serving, and loving.
To foster a Christ-centered, Catholic community rooted in knowledge, service, and love.
Mrs. Emerson is in need of some photos from class parties, field trips, and any fun events throughout the year to include in the yearbook. Please email your favorites to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ordering St. Ann School 2022-23 yearbooks
If you would like to purchase a 2022-23 yearbook, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Student Name
- Number of yearbooks you wish to purchase
We will need to receive all orders by Wednesday, May 10, in order to know how many yearbooks to order, so please email by the 10th.
The cost per yearbook is $10, and the fee will be charged to your FACTS account. The yearbooks should arrive to school prior to the end of the school so they can be distributed to the kids before the last day of school.
If you have any questions, please contact the school office.
More participants needed to hold event!
There are 8 signed up; 15 total are needed!
Registration needed by end of day Saturday to determine if cancelling!
Parent/Chld Paint Night May 2
Home and School is hosting a paint night for you and your child/ren. Cost is $45 per canvas, and the fun begins at 5:45 p.m. in the school gym. The evening will wrap up around 7:30.
Mark your calendars...
St. Ann School Spring Music Program - May 18
The St. Ann School Spring Music Program is scheduled for Thursday, May 18, at 6:30 p.m. The program will showcase the singing talents of students in grades K thru 8, as well as the musical talents of St. Ann band students. Please note that all students are expected to participate in this program. More information will be coming in a future newsletter regarding attire for the program.
Gently used donations needed...
St. Ann Garage Sale is now June 9 & 10
Please keep us in mind when spring cleaning and consider donating any gently used items for the garage sale. Items can be dropped off in the alcove across from the school office.
For more information, including a list of what items cannot be donated, please see the flyer below.
Please start enrollment process or let us know your child isn't returning.
Important note regarding enrollment...
2023-24 Tuition Rates & Fees
Extended Care Reminder...
Mrs. Stensaas out May 1, 2 & 3
Mrs. Stensaas will be on vacation Monday thru Wednesday, May 1 thru 3. During this time, there will be no before school Extended Care services. The after school Extended Care will be available as usual with Mr. Noah Neumeyer subbing every afternoon while Mrs. Stensaas is out.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
St. Ann Home & School
As parents of St. Ann School students, you are automatically a part of Home & School. As a part of Home & School, you are always welcome to join any Home & School meetings throughout the school year.
For more information, including lunch/recess sign up and committee descriptions, click on this link:
Still have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q and U got married!!
Please see the photos below from the Kindergarten Q and U wedding! It was a great time!
All photos courtesy of Emily Moyer.
Thanks for sharing, Emily!
Lunch Menu 4/24-5/5
- Monday 5/1 - Mac & Cheese (Brandon Hill)
- Tuesday 5/2 - Sub Sandwich (Michelle Walker)
- Wednesday 5/3 - Canadian Bacon, Egg & Cheese Bagel (Mike Matheny)
- Thursday 5/4 - Rotini & Meat Sauce (Corri Strandlie)
- Friday 5/5 - Soft Shell Beef Street Taco (Kelly Bellin)
- Monday 5/8 - Baked Potato Bar (Jen Cummings)
- Tuesday 5/9 - Beef Burrito (Tonya Kleven)
- Wednesday 5/10 - Hot Ham or Hot Turkey Sandwich w/Cheese (Alissa Sullivan)
- Thursday 5/11 - Spaghetti & Meatballs (Diana Probst)
- Friday 5/12 - Roasted Chicken & Gravy (Jim Phelan)
Lunch duty parents are asked to be to school by 10:55 a.m. Please plan for the weather as most days, the parent will be helping with recess outdoors.
Students in grades K-5 have recess from 11:00-11:30 a.m. and eat lunch from 11:30-Noon.
Students in grades 5-8 eat lunch from 11:10-11:30 a.m. and have recess from 11:30 a.m. to Noon.
St. Ann Teacher Appreciation Week - May 1-5
- Monday 5/1 - All School Adoration, 8:00 a.m.
- Monday 5/1 - Grades 4, 5 & 6 to State Capitol & McKee Farms Park, 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Thursday 5/4 - School Mass, 8:00 a.m.
- Friday 5/5 - Grade 2 to Critter Connection at Henry Vilas Zoo in Madison, 9:30 a.m.-2:15 p.m.
- Friday 5/5 - Kindergarten & Grade 1 to Kopke's Greenhouse, 12:45-2:15 p.m.
- Friday 5/5 - H&S Movie Night, 6:30-8:30 p.m., School Gym
- Monday 5/8 - All School Adoration, 8:00 a.m.
- Thursday 5/11 - School Mass, 8:00 a.m.
- Thursday 5/11 - School Living Rosary, 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, 5/15 - All School Adoration, 8:00 a.m.
- Tuesday 5/16 - Grade 8 to The Playing Field, 8:15-11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday 5/16 - Syttende Mai King & Queen Visit St. Ann School, 10:00-10:30 a.m.
- Thursday 5/18 - School Mass, 8:00 a.m.
- Thursday 5/18 - Spring Music Program, 6:30 p.m.
- Friday 5/19-Sunday 5/21 - Syttende Mai Festival
- Monday 5/22 - All School Adoration, 8:00 a.m.
- Tuesday 5/23 - Stoughton Library Summer Reading Presentations, 9:30-10:00 a.m. Grades 4K-4th & 10:15-10:45 a.m. Grades 5th-8th
- Thursday 5/24 - School Mass, 8:00 a.m.
- Thursday 5/25 - Grade 2 to Stoughton Library & Fosdal's
- Friday, 5/26 - No School
- Monday 5/29 - No School, Memorial Day
- Wednesday 5/31 - Grade 8 Cookout & Swim, Time TBD
- Thursday 6/1 - School Mass, 8:00 a.m.
- Thursday, 6/1 - 8th Grade Graduation Mass & Reception, 6:30 p.m.
- Friday 6/2 - Early Dismissal, 11:00 a.m.
- Friday 6/2 - Last Day of Classes K-7th
- Friday 6/3 - End of Trimester 3
- Thursday 6/8 - Last Day of Classes 4K
St. Ann School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.