The Sparkling Hooters Spotlight
Executive Team Leader's Corner
I know this is late because of Conventions so Augusts is on the way but I wanted to give some shout outs. I know July can be hard. Its a slow month for us but get ready for the FALL. WOW its going to be amazing!!!!!!!!!
More to come in my letter in the August newsletter. Here is to our Top PEEPS and our newbies. We love you!!!
Happy July. Say Helllo August
TEAM MOTIVATION: YOUR WINGS ARE MADE TO FLY
Top Recruiter: Sonya Marchetta - 3 NEW Designers!
Sparkling June Top Sales
Top May Hooter In Volume: Roberta Shepp
Lisa Moates & Darlene Beach
Michelle Velencia Deslauriers
Got More Photos?
Get ready for more Convention Pics next month,...Got more photos that we can add to the team newsletter? Be sure to message me with them, so we can keep our little photo album full :)
Whooooo's a NEW Sparkling Hooter?
Welcome to our June Hooters
Congrats to you SPARKLING HOOTERS for sharing this opportunity with 46 new Team Members!!!
Orisa Von Hemple
Aimee & Ashley Dawkins
Michele Dixon Gayler
BYE BYE BIRDIE!
Watch your back office for news from the Nest
Are you on the Facebook Group!
We have over 800 on our team and there is only 688 in the group! Get added! So everyone can share in the info!
It is HERE!!! See you there!
July 24th -26th
Direct Sales Consultant To Do List
Now that you’re a direct sales consultant or promoted to a direct sales leader / director / manager what are you supposed to do?
Below you will find a list of activities you can do. These are many of the activities that I do or have done. Some activities you will want to do daily, others weekly and others less frequently. You do not have to do all of these. Consider it a menu of possible actions you can take.
- Check email
- Post on Group/Team Facebook & Fan Page
- Post on LinkedIn
- Tweet, RT and reply on Twitter
- Update pins on Pinterest
- Check Work at Home forum for opportunities to contribute
- Write blog post on your own blog
- Guest blog post for others
- Label/stamp catalogs, recruiting brochures, envelopes, product, promotional flyers
- Compile business opportunity packets
- Review reports for team members sales, promotions, milestones, birthdays, anniversaries
- Send emails or snail mail to team members based on actions from #11.
- Mail VIP Specials to your mailing list
- Read policies, newsletters, news updates
- Participate in training – phone calls, video, webinar or text
- Send welcome emails to new team members
- Contact newer team members to see if they’re overwhelmed
- Attend regional seminars
- Attend annual convention
- Attend incentive trip
- Attend team meetings
- Set up product displays in businesses
- Reserve table space at upcoming vendor events
- Prepare for upcoming vendor events
- Follow-up on leads from vendor events
- Contact organizations about setting up fundraiser
- Promote online party
- Contact past, present and future hosts
- Facilitate home parties
- Create YouTube videos and promote
- Send out basket parties
- Sharpen the saw – read books, articles, listen to podcasts or watch videos for personal development
- Attend Toastmasters meetings
- Send random “I caught you doing great!” notecards or small tokens of appreciation.
One of the best pieces of advice I can give anyone just getting started in direct sales or in their new role as a leader is to Make It Your Own! If you try to run your business using your upline’s style, preferences or actions it may not be the right way for you to work your business.
Let me elaborate more on that. It’s also good advice that if you want to be successful, find out what those who have gone before you are doing, and do that. I agree with that, why invent the wheel? But, to get back to the previous paragraph of making it your own, don’t copy someone exactly. Think of it like plagiarism. You don’t want to copy someone verbatim. It’s okay to take an existing idea and tweak it to your personality. There really are no original ideas anymore, they’re just existing ones with individual spins put on it. Put your spin on things. You are amazing. No other team sparkles like us!!!
If your trainer, mentor, coach says, “Here is how you do it. You do A B C, and then you say X Y Z” take it with a grain of salt. Take what you like, and discard the rest. Use your up line’s information, and the list as a GUIDE. Consider it a menu from which you can select a variety of items, or you can take something listed and reinvent it to suit you.
See you at the top!
1. Be there for support.
2. Available to answer questions.
3. Recognize achievements
4. Help when needed
and we do that and.....................
1. Offer weekly training calls
2. Have a 24 VERY ACTIVE Facebook group
3. Team Newsletters within your teams.
4. Lean on each other when we are frustrated.
5. Have 4 Facebook groups for different levels of this team.
6. Have 15 Team Leaders and 2 Senior Team Leaders already.
7. Live by the idea of SOLUTIONS not complaining
8. Lift each other up and INSPIRE!
Tuesday Team Call
Tuesday, June 17th, 7:45pm
This is an online event.
Branding Your Origami Owl Business
Let's do Coaching Calls via Skype. No Video, we can just brainstorm and chat.
Get the link on our Facebook Page About Section to schedule coaching
Text Jill for a quick answer
More Hands on
More Social Media Training
More Self improvement and Confidence Building
More! More! More!