Who Am I
a walk on down the dusty trail of my brain
- Daughter- My parents bithed me and ever since we've been madly in love
- Northerner- DC chillin!!! best city hands down. the people leave somthing to be desired but I ignore people
- Student- in college.... I'm amazed
- Girlfreind *cringes*- My boyfriend is basicaly my best freind. he is so funny and sweet though somtimes he makes me mad
- Flower Child- I'm of the wrong time period. I like too many things to form any intese connection to a thing. if all life goes off I'm starting a communist caravan with my best freind or giving up my possesions and clothing and becoming a fairy in the Redwood forest with the same fellow flower child freind.
Dad- My dad taught me how to argue. We loooove arguing
Grandma- I only knew my dads mom really as far as grandparents go everyone said we were very similar and she taught me to bake. she was my first expirience with death which sent me spiraling into a premature existencial crisis.
Yewande(sister)- She's a strong smart hard working independent woman. She is litterally unreal and I have always been super intimidated by how amazing she is since I'm the baby/ slacker
Lily- my best friend since 4th grade. she's everything I hate about myself and reminds me to keep improving. and she taught me that true love has conflicts and you can love someone and admit that some things about that person drive you insane.
Marley- My nanny, she basically raised me for 5 years
Aunt Robyn- my godmother was litterally always there for me every step of the way she was like my parents safety net I spent so much time with her growing up my mom says we have the same facial expressions
Overcoming the longest funk ever
Who am I now?